Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
This role, reporting to the Head of Global AML, will be responsible for:
● Providing day-to-day coordination for Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) regulatory and internal audit exams:
○ Tracking in-bound exam requests and disseminating across AML team for fulfillment.
○ Collecting responses and performing initial review to evaluate adequacy and responsiveness of the information, related to the inbound request.
○ Supporting development of materials and presentations in support of regulatory and internal exam meetings/presentations.
○ Maintaining a global tracker for exam requests, a calendar of upcoming exams, preparing metrics, and driving team toward meeting deadlines.
○ Collaborating with regional teams to support requests generated for regional regulatory exams and internal audits.
○ Maintaining materials prepared and provided in response to exams, to ensure robust tracking of documentation provided and to facilitate leveraging prior materials for future requests and maintaining consistency across internal and external exams.
○ Supporting finalization of requests, including working with GFCC and ERCS leadership to achieve any necessary review and approvals.
○ Ad hoc projects as needed.
● Support the larger Audit, Examinations and Regulatory Relations team as requested.
● Actively develop relationships and work collaboratively with cross functional groups and leaders within and outside of PayPal to drive for results and influence issue resolution.
● Championing the goals and objectives of GFCC and ERCS across the organization.Qualifications/Education/Experience/Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage projects and drive/achieve results.
- Ability to multitask effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines.
- Prior experience in AML field and a regulated environment preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Operate with strong integrity with the ability to handle projects of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Proven ability to operate in ambiguous environments and exhibit agility in navigating from current state to proposed solutions.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.