PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.Job Description
The GHRS pharmacy practice provides a variety of consulting services to Employer Groups and Payers, related to Commercial (Active employee) and Medicare Part D (PDP and MA-PD) programs. The pharmacy benefit practice is an area for expansion and development based upon the employers and payers need to manage the increasingly complex pharmacy benefits environment.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or other related field.
Certification(s) Preferred: Progression towards or attainment of a pharmacy credential.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- General pharmacy claims/pricing, pharmacy benefits including plan design, and Medicare Part D; and,
or SQL programming, MS Access and Excel database management, data warehousing
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader emphasizing the following areas:
- Standardizing and manipulating data to produce customized reports and ad-hoc data analysis on pharmacy data. Utilize programming for consulting purposes, help clients with interpretation;
- Conducting data analytics for pharmacy claim assessments, assessing pharmacy benefit manager financial performance guarantees, analytics relating to request for proposals, and market pricing assessments in the Commercial and Medicare lines of business;
- Assisting with pharmacy benefit program management needs including conducting and scoring pharmacy benefit management RFPs, monitoring pharmacy benefit manager operational performance guarantee results, assessing pharmacy benefit designs,
and other pharmacy consulting engagements in the Commercial and Medicare lines of business;
- Creating and writing Pharmacy Practice proposals and presentations;
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.