Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position where you'll be a part of developing new technologies? Interested in working on an exciting project in a hyper-productivity work environment?
Good. We're looking for smart and motivated individuals to join our quickly growing team.
Adecco is recruiting for a GIS Map Production Specialist job in Pittsburgh (Strip District) for a local client, one of the nation's leading companies that is focused on mapping, vehicle safety and autonomy. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a GIS Map Production Specialist you will be responsible for using client tools to create the next generation maps, and to provide feedback to engineering teams to further refine and improve tool chain.
Responsibilities & Qualifications for this GIS Map Production Specialist job include:
- Will be refining and improving mapping technology
- Previous work experience in GIS/Geography/Geology fields
- Degree in GIS, Geography or Geology preferred
- Must be familiar with basic spatial mapping concepts
- Previous experience with using Graphical User Interfaces (e.g. ArcGIS) to create spatial maps
- Must have a strong technical aptitude
- Keen observers that are able to communicate ideas clearly
- Ability to work in team environment
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, we invite you to apply to this exciting opportunity through this link to start the process:
Questions regarding this position can be addressed by contacting our recruiters at 412-261-7200. Please indicate that you are interested in the GIS Map Production Specialist position.
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.