A GIS/IT Staff Job opportunity located in Sacramento, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be assisting engineers with research and database management. This is a long term contract position and pays $20.00 per hour.
GIS/IT Staff job responsibilities include:
• Use GIS viewer to look up parcel information and asset information
• Use computer maintenance management system (database) to look up asset information such as work orders and service requests
• Review plans to gather information about assets such as length, diameter, location, etc...
• Associates degree preferred or appropriate experience
• One year experience minimum
• Ability to read blueprint plans and improvement plans
• Must have excellent computer skills
• Must have knowledge of databases and how to use search tools
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to do repetitive duties
If you are interested in this GIS/IT Staff job opportunity located in Sacramento, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at email@example.com. Please No third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.