Global Account Executives lead meetings and events sales efforts and drive incremental meetings sourcing sales. We are specifically searching for top performing meetings & events sales and operations professionals experienced in hunting, developing, executing and closing event sourcing opportunities with mid-large size clients and prospects in the United States. Individuals must have a history of success managing and growing a pipeline and/or managing meeting sourcing engagements. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
•Prior sales experience in any of the following industries is required: Regional or National Hotel Sales, Full service Meeting & Event planning, or Selling and sourcing meetings & events
• Proven track record in sales negotiations and closing skills
• Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Demonstrated knowledge of the strategic approach to articulating value propositions
• Able drive results and to act and lead as a change agent
• Sales planning and execution
• Thorough knowledge of consultative selling techniques
• Strong financial acumen
• Ability to work and contribute in a team approach
• Strong pipeline management skills
• Strong internal and external networking and collaborative skills
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: