Global Alliances Manager | Hospitality (F&B and Hotel)
Building on the strong foundation MICROS established serving the Hotel and Food & Beverage industries, the Oracle Hospitality Global Business Unit (HGBU) serves to accelerate the development of innovative cloud, mobile, and guest experience technology. With hundreds of thousands of systems already deployed in Hotels, restaurants, cruise operations, and other venues on all seven continents, Oracle Hospitality extends MICROS' commitment to providing fast, reliable service and solutions to customers both large and small.
We are currently searching for a global Alliances Manager who will manage all levels of partner activity under comprehensive business plans for each strategic alliance, including identifying, enabling and bringing to market value-added repeatable partner service/solution offerings for influenced revenue streams.
This position will have responsibility for the management of Oracle Hospitality Independent Software Vendor alliance relationships for the Food & Beverage and Hotel markets. Integration of third party and other Oracle solutions to Oracle Hospitality offerings is a fundamental component of our strategy. The HGBU works with Independent Software Vendors who offer complementary functionality to deliver added customer value from Oracle Hospitality solutions. The Oracle Hospitality Alliances Manager will have responsibility for the management of these key partnerships across all geographies as they complement and extend our footprints in the market. In close collaboration with the HGBU solution strategy teams and sales leadership, the Hospitality Alliances Manager will identify, engage, enable and develop strategic alliance relationships to drive Oracle revenue growth in key market segments and to accelerate cloud adoption.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
• Nurture and grow working relationships with ISVs identified as strategic to the business; identify, screen, and engage prospective ISVs for growth
• Drive influenced revenue through strategic ISV relationships
• In coordination with Hotel and F&B Solution Strategy and regional sales leadership, drive annual business planning sessions, develop and deliver annual business and enablement plans with strategic ISVs.
• Prepare quarterly scorecards, conduct quarterly business reviews with product strategy and regional sales leadership for strategic tier one ISVs.
• Establish and execute on priorities to drive growth in targeted segments and geographies
• Proactively manage partner sales engagement to minimize deal risk and maximize Oracle license and cloud services revenue
• Drive all requirements for and implementation of the business practices, policies and programs needed to enable and support the ISV business (collaboration with HGBU Sales Operations, GBP, Pricing, WW A&C, HGBU ISV Program Lead, Revenue Recognition, and other functional stakeholders as necessary)
• In coordination with Product Strategy communications lead, develop plans to increase awareness and leverage of strategic ISV partnerships
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
• A minimum of 5-7 years relevant alliances management and business development experience with Independent Software Vendors in the technology industry
• A minimum of 5-7 years hospitality industry expertise and hospitality solution knowledge
• Deep knowledge of software and Cloud/SaaS solutions selling through influence partnerships
• Proven experience in managing and negotiating large, complex business development and technology partnership agreements and initiatives from start to finish
• Exceptional ability to build and deliver compelling solution sales value propositions and initiatives to accelerate collaborative go-to-market engagement
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and sales skills
This position can be remote based anywhere in the Continental US
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.