Associate Brand Manager- Degree
Degree is the No 1 deodorant brand by far in the world - twice as large as the second player in the market! This year, Degree (Male & Female) also became the number one deodorant brand in the US surpassing Secret.
Leading in more than 30 markets in the world, it is one of Unilever’s most successful brands. It talks simultaneously to men and women, in high income and in low income countries, in developing and in developed markets providing for a wide array of challenges and learning opportunities.
Degree is a truly globally aligned brand, having multiple global and regional projects and regular interaction with other markets around the world. North America is an important region with the USA as the largest country in terms of deodorant consumption and a key contributor to the brand global development. Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Brand Manager with strategic development
- Deliver innovation projects on time in full by leading cross functional teams within the region and globally
- Work closely and effectively with Global and Local teams to ensure OTIF delivery of commitments to the region
- Create local communication assets to drive relevance with the NA male/ female target
- Support and champion our brand strategy, marketing principles, and organizational values
- Lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional team to accomplish brand goals, objectives, and key initiatives
- Develop annual and long-range brand plans and assist in the preparation of the presentation
- Identify and mobilize needed resources to accomplish brand/project goals
- Prepare and interpret market research analysis
- 3-5 years relevant marketing experience
- Experience in CPG
- Consumer insight and understanding
- Brand innovation and project management
- Leveraging marketing best practice
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in delivering digital especially social media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical/quantitative skills, complex project management skills, team leadership skills, strategic thinking and leadership skills, coaching skills
- Proven record of drive and initiative with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in an aggressive, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered.
Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.