Global Associate Brand Manager - TRESemme Job Summary
We are looking for rising stars that enjoy a challenging position which will help you to learn and grow!
An Associate will gain exposure to every aspect of the business, as it relates to the brand assignment. Brands are our business and at the heart of Unilever. Our commitment is to vitality and strengthening our brands.
This position will develop an in-depth understanding of brand management including consumer insight, category and channel planning, competitor analysis, innovation development and project tracking, communication development, brand equity, shopper insight and P&L delivery. Position Responsibilities:
- Assist in the guidance of all brand communication and innovation development.
- Assist in global brand innovation projects, developing and delivering quality innovations.
- Work closely with Brand Building team to help maintain strategic alignment with global objectives.
- Work closely with Sales and Supply Chain
- Accountable for working with Consumer Market Insights resource for monitoring of Brand Health
- Ownership of the budget tracking and CIP management process
- Ownership of project networks and deployment timings for key innovation and communication projects
- Assist in innovation scoping work to identify future opportunities
- Assist in creation of launch BET’s (Brand Experience toolkits) and maintenance of assets on sharepoint sites for market availability
- Ownership of asset adaptations and main contact between agency and markets for adapt approvals.
- Ownership of sales samples delivery on time, in full to markets.
- Clear demonstration of external orientation, team alignment, and real accountability & strong bias for action
- Genuine interest in beauty with a desire to share creative POV’s and creative inspirations.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in consumer brand marketing
- MBA degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical/quantitative skills, complex project management skills, team leadership skills, strategic thinking and leadership skills, coaching skills
- Exhibits rigor and strong attention to detail
- Proven record of drive and initiative with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in an aggressive, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
- Experience leading cross functional teams: inspiring them to deliver great work on time and in full.
- An appreciation, empathy and respect for cultural differences and working styles that comes with working on a global team.
- Desire to work on a fast-paced, highly competitive, beauty-focused category
- Examples of flawless project management, idea generation, and clear presentation of thoughts & ideas
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.