The global Personal Care innovation lab is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial-minded Marketing Manager to lead innovation, strategy and trends sessions from planning and design to execution.
Unilever has invested in the creation of a high-tech center where Personal Care teams have access to stimulus, resources and facilities to deliver breakthrough and future proof initiatives. The Innovation Lab works across all global Personal Care brands such as Dove, Axe, Vaseline, Degree, Tresemme etc.
And while the lab is in New York City, it is focused on launching new products, communications, and experiences across the globe. THE ROLE
- You will join a talented team of people with varied backgrounds that act as change catalysts for the Unilever business – always pushing to get the next big idea to market.
- You will work on complex, strategic problems and will confidently bring design-led thinking to the table to not only create solutions but to amplify opportunities for the Unilever brands.
- You will be a trusted adviser, building relationships across the business, and identifying further opportunities for collaboration.
- You will elevate co-creation workshop experiences through even more immersive, experiential sessions that ignite creativity. Design the best strategy for each workshop. Then, develop, lead, orchestrate and execute these with excellence and follow-up on outcome.
- For each workshop, pay particular attention to the planning of the “brand experience” inside the Co-Creation and ensure it is “wow’ in terms of stimulus, outside experts, activities etc. Collaborate with the brand teams and the third parties to bring the best workshop to life.
- You will partner with external resources to bring the best of the “outside in” – connecting with top experts across diverse fields.
- You will have proven experience (7 years) in consulting/marketing (strategy, innovation and communications) particularly within the Beauty/ Personal Care industry.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong creative thinking matched by a strong analytical ability with a flair for beauty and an interest in trends, art, and design. You’ll be passionate about working with different brand teams to develop new ideas and will be a confident, fun and engaging workshop facilitator and presenter.
- You will be able to play a key role in a small, agile team in a highly collaborative project setting – bringing out the best in those around you, building excitement and inspiring confidence.
- Y ou will thrive in a not always known, changeable environment and have the ability to manage diverse teams under pressure. And you will be passionate for working in a category that is a fast moving, competitive hotbed of creativity and innovation.
- You will have earned a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing or a similar field, or will have relative experience
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .