Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for Global Brand Protection (GBP) Operations Lead to be located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Global Brand Protection Operations Lead will:
• Report to the VP, Global Brand Protection (GBP), and is primarily responsible for managing centralized operations, programs, processes and initiatives in support of the GBP organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
• Drive the development of core capabilities and organizational efficiency and effectiveness, developing and implementing global standards and practices, supporting the integration across the business of GBP’s safe and secure supply chain best practices, and improving delivery of GBP services worldwide.
• Develop, implement, and manage essential programs and processes including strategy and business planning, communications, budget, operating model and governance, project portfolio and workflow, performance metrics/tracking/reporting, incident response, revenue recovery, risk segmentation and analysis, training programs, meetings and events, policies and standards, hiring and recruiting, and any other operational support needs as may be determined by the VP, GBP.
• Work closely with GBP Segment and Regional Directors and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure understanding and alignment around business objectives and support program/project implementation globally.
• Work with external agencies and partners to collect market intelligence, assess threats and vulnerabilities to J&J’s supply chain, and generally improve its ability to detect, deter and prevent counterfeit and illicit trade.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of 8 years relevant technical and business experience are required.
• Experience working within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and/or Consumer Goods is required.
• Experience working at a global level with projects and/or teams is highly desired.
• Prior work history in brand protection, Quality/compliance, supply chain or investigations/enforcement is preferred.
• Must be fluent in English, but Multi-lingual ability is a plus.
• Overnight hours may be required up 10% of the time for this position.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.