At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Global Business Manager for the Securement business within the Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division located in Maplewood, MN.Job Summary:
The Global Business Manager will consult with division leadership to create and execute strategic and operational plans for large segments and product offerings/technologies in support of the Securement business growth. Important products within the Securement business portfolio are 3M™ Medical Tapes and 3M™ Coban™ Self-Adherent Wraps.
The Global Business Manager will have a significant business impact on the organization due to the scope of responsibility and complexity of duties.
This role involves defining and implementing strategy across our global structure, operations execution, leading architecture and deployment of marketing programs, global product portfolio management, and identifying M&A targets to support the strategic direction. This role manages a direct report team of ~3 marketers and will also require strong influence skills working across the 3M Matrix. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Primary responsibility and accountability for Securement business P&Ls
- Lead large global cross-functional team chartered with managing the Securement business
- In depth interpretation of global industry trends, customer requirements, and business objectives
- Create solutions for complex and multi-faceted problems, which requires ingenuity, creativity, innovation, and strong analytical skills
- Apply knowledge of different techniques and practices to achieve desired results
- Lead, leverage and influence resources across work areas, departments and businesses to create solutions
- Utilize marketing and business experience to accelerate new business opportunities
- Champion development and drive implementation of Key Opinion Leader and Medical Education Strategies
- Own and oversee implementation of strategies and tactics for Clinical Research
- Support regional/country critical needs
- Global coordination of S&OP plans
- Champion and own the New Product introduction hopper - prioritize and recommend projects
- Manage partnerships and alliances
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in business management, marketing, business development and/or international leadership roles
- Health Care industry understanding and experience
- MBA and/or Master's Degree in Marketing or business leadership
- Demonstrated success in global business manager / global business team leader roles
- Demonstrated success in global marketing roles
- Experience driving key strategic initiatives within a business
- Experience working with Cross Functional teams
- Experience working as team leader and/or supervisor
- Demonstrated success in marketing clinical products
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, including international travel
: St. Paul/Maplewood, MinnesotaTravel:
May include up to 25% domestic/internationalRelocation:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.