This position is responsible for the execution of a variety of program optimization consulting solutions in support of the Global Business Travel value proposition. Primary area of focus will be related to the Program Optimization practice line, which spans Travel Policy, Traveler Behavior Analytics and Optimization, as well as Change Management strategy development and delivery. This person will manage several project workstreams across multiple clients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with consulting, project management and industry experience.
**Up to 30% travel required. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage and execute engagements relating to all areas of consulting; primary focus on the Program Optimization practice, with growth opportunities into one or more of the following practices: Air, Hotel, Ground Transport
- Ability to articulate the value of the engagements to all levels of client stakeholder
- Owns client satisfaction ensuring a superior client experience
- Owns the retention of existing clients and revenue, with future expectations of cross-selling/upselling Consulting solutions into existing and/or new Consulting customers
- Maintain and/or increase (where applicable) profitability of clients
- Ensure deliverables are high quality and meet client needs
- Operate in a team-oriented environment with a strong sense of responsibility toward team members, engagement objectives and practice line development
- Manage, develop and mentor analysts on assigned project
- **THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED VIRTUALLY in the US, but must be willing to work Eastern Standard hours.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of proven success in a traditional consulting and/or Program Optimization/Change Management program management role; Travel industries preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually, using strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, listening ability and written presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and present/discuss work results in a compelling manner.
- Ability to create models and scenarios using all levels of data
- Energetic, curious and creative
- Team player
- Highly client-focused with the ability to demonstrate attention to detail and focus on quality
- Excellent time management skills required - including ability to set priorities and work in a fast paced, multi-project environment
- Flexibility/ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Own client satisfaction ensuring a superior client experience
- Cross-cultural mindset
- Management of people in a matrixed environment a plus
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: