Global Capital Markets Roadshow Coordinator
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Capital Markets (GCM) integrates Morgan Stanley's expertise in Sales and Trading and Investment Banking, offering clients seamless advice and sophisticated solutions. GCM originates, structures and executes public and private placement of equities, investment-grade and noninvestment-grade debt and related products. The group provides fresh ideas and broad distribution to help clients get the most out of each stage of a transaction, and continually develops capital markets solutions to enable clients to mitigate strategic, operational, credit and market risks.
The Roadshow Coordinator will be responsible for managing a high volume of equity products, to include: IPO, Follow On, Spin-off, Convertibles and Testing the Waters across all market segments for Domestic and International companies.
- Organize logistics for roadshows to include: cars, hotels, air (private and commercial) for company management and bankers
- Work closely with corporates, institutional equity sales, investment banking and capital markets to execute roadshows and coordinate investor meetings and group events
- Maintain and distribute schedules daily to deal team
- Expense reconciliation to include processing of invoices and payment to vendors
- Knowledge of venues/hotels in key North American cities
- 24-hour contact during a roadshow, and on-site management of events where necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects with extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Requires independent decision making, strong judgment and excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Commitment to working hard and high level of motivation with a pleasant attitude
- 1-2 years roadshow experience required
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.