About the Role: We are currently searching for a Channel Marketing Program Manager for our Enterprise Group Channel Marketing organization.
This role is responsible for building and managing partner demand generation campaigns and initiatives that enable partners to easily and successfully create demand, expand market footprint, and build sales momentum. This includes creating and authoring channel marketing and campaign content, materials assets, copy blocs, co-brandable elements, and marketing activity toolkits (e.g., for events) that can be customized and localized globally. Working with regional partner marketing, global campaigns marketing team and product marketing managers to ensure partner marketing program alignment with the overall channel business opportunity. The global channel marketing manager will be responsible for promoting the channel marketing programs and business objectives internally and externally through PartnerNet and partner communications. This role will own the third party digital marketing platform and increase partner usage.Strategy, Vision and Leadership:Duties and responsibilities in driving thru-partner programs:
- Drive core marketing programs to achieve our global channel objectives and promote Symantec solutions.
- Create and author channel marketing and campaign content, and materials.
- Work closely with field marketing to ensure that assets and messaging support and align strategies with the channel programs initiative through bi-weekly meetings
- Own the delivery of the program assets, working closely with the corporate marketing team.
Ability to manage and implement a wide variety of marketing programs simultaneously.
- Ensure important news and updates for channel campaigns and marketing are shared with key internal stake holders and partners in a timely manner.
- Reporting Play a key role in aligning global reporting for channel marketing performance, Identify key channel marketing metrics required to support the business and work with marketing operations to deliver as appropriate.
- Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of channel marketing with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience.
• Marketing business-to-business solutions in a technology company
• Working with a range of stakeholders to achieve business goals
• Strong marketing communication skills
• Posses strong relationship building skills
• Use of CRM systems to measure and report return-on-investment for campaigns and other activities against set objectives
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent time management
Due to the global nature of this role, there is an ongoing requirement to participate in calls with Americas, EMEA and APJ marketing teams which may fall outside regular working hours.
May require travel.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.