Tyco Retail Solutions, now a part of Johnson Controls, is a leading provider of retail Loss Prevention, Inventory and Traffic solutions. We deliver real-time visibility and predictive analytics to help maximize business outcomes in today's digitally driven shopping world. Our more than 1.5 million data collection devices in the retail marketplace capture 40 billion shopper visits and track and protect billions of items each year. Our retail portfolio features the premier Sensormatic®, ShopperTrak® and TrueVUE™ brands, as well as a full suite of Johnson Controls building technology and security solutions. For more information, please visit TycoRetailSolutions.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel.
Tyco Retail Solutions products and solutions help protect:
• 80% of the world's top 200 retailers
• More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
• 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
• International airports
• 100+ major stadiums around the world
• A majority of the Fortune 500
• 200+ hospitals around the world
• Nearly 3 million commercial, government, and residential customers
With a tradition of customized service and a passion for technology and innovation, Tyco Retail Solutions develops practical, integrated fire protection and security solutions for increasingly complex environments.
The Global Channel Operations and Program Manager - Tyco Retail Solutions, reporting directly to the Global Channels and Unified Commerce Leader - Tyco Retail Solutions(TRS) is responsible for jointly building out and managing the execution and operations of the overall Global Channel Program plans and strategy for TRS. In conjunction with the regions, marketing, legal, operations and leadership stake holders, he/she will formulate and manage the program development and daily operations of our global channel program. Focus on ensuring the right incentives, policies and initiatives are implemented for partners to capture a significant share of the EAS, Traffic and Inventory Intelligence Retail Market from both the Brick & Mortar, and throughout the entire Commerce supply chain. This position is vital to developing the channel program and partner community to keep pace with expectations of TRS and the Retail Market including a defined programming for partner leverage, referral/lead generation and improved customer deployment and partner satisfaction.
• Develop core channel programs, tools, plans, incentives to produce positive channel results, minimize channel conflict, deliver channel value, enable growth within the channel eco-system and contain channel costs worldwide.
• Establish communication routes and tools with Marketing to communicate with partners and users to increase offerings and revenue.
• Through SFDC and other tools ensure proper tracking of Partner Contracts, Contacts and Status in coordination with the Global Channel Account Team
• Build out and mange global dashboards to jointly set and manage financial target(s) for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner accounts with the region.
• Assist with product launches and complex offers/solution through established Channel Readiness programs through detailed understanding and working knowledge of Market Requirements Documents, Business Contracts, offer/solution design documentation, process and procedures guides, pilot and test planning, business readiness reviews.
• Analyze and report actual performance vs. Business Contract goals.
• Schedule and run program reviews prior to, during and after program launches.
• Track progress, report status and make necessary change requests to achieve program goals.
• Effectively communicate status of programs, projects, and objectives.
• Assist the operations team(s) to create and roll out competitive systems/processes to support a positive partner experience and results worldwide.
• Jointly conduct market research and identify areas for improvement
• Jointly analyze with marketing and the regions, relevant competitive channel programs in our market. Build out tools to exploit data to train sales, product, and support teams on how to address competitor's channel strategies.
• Measures adoption of company programs within the partner eco-system and assists regions with partner compliance with partner agreements and/or terminations where appropriate.
• Develops appropriate programs globally to proactively address under-performing customer segments and partners.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel throughout TRS corporate and the field.
• Establishes and assures a smooth transition/enablement of all new partner program changes.
• Assesses, clarifies, and validates partner and program performance on an ongoing basis and provides periodic readouts for Channel leadership.
• Other duties as assigned by the Global Channels and Alliance Leader - Tyco Retail Solutions and other Senior Leadership members. SKILLS:
• Proven Project Management performance competencies for scope, time, cost, quality, risk and stakeholder satisfaction.
• Ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal customers, and external customers.
• Understanding of the organization and local markets and customer's ongoing needs.
• Self-starter who proactively identifies and addresses changing customer requirements.
• Understanding and ability to take responsibility for volume, quality, and delivery of end results, planning and finances/budget for a channel globally and on an area or regional basis.
• Collaborative approach to enlist the support of the sales teams, implementation resources, service resources, and other management resources as needed.
• Skilled communicator who influences and shapes images within the functional area.
• Motivated with an exceptional ability to work in a diverse collaborative team environment.
• Solid program management and business development skills.
• Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
• Global travel required; approximately 20-60%.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors' degree from an accredited institution and/or courses or certifications preferred.
• 5+ years of leadership experience in high-tech global channels, alliances, ISVs, business development that included developing programs and channel marketing.
• 10+ years of software/hardware solutions development and selling within the enterprise and SMB markets.
• Proven track record of building and expanding a partner eco-systems that drive revenue growth.
• Experience channel strategy, operations and appropriate goals and incentives for channel partners.
• Demonstrated experience working with distributors, resellers, and value-added resellers.
• Solid working knowledge and experience within Retail and Loss Prevention Operations and Sales vertical.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.