Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Requires knowledge and exposure to cGMP and GDP.
- Manage/schedule personnel within Logistics.
- Oversee GMP compliance of staff.
- Controlled Substance Operational Supervisor responsible for DEA security, recordkeeping, chain of custody and accountability.
- Dangerous Goods Shipments.
- Deliver training and review/approve employee training requirements.
- Manage equipment (Preventative Maintenance, Installation, etc.).
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Participate in process improvement or learning events.
- Support regulatory inspections and audits, as requested.
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments.
- Author/contribute to SOPs.
- Assist with/author internal investigations and define and manage CAPAs.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree, or 3-5 years' experience in warehousing/distribution.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3- 5 years' experience working in a DEA Manufacturing Registration environment.
- 3-5 years' experience working in GMP environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement