Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Community Impact, Grants Administrator Manager (Casual Part-Time). The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
This casual part-time position manages grants processing and administration for Global Community Impact efforts that maximize impact and value for Johnson & Johnson.
The Grants Administrator Manager will be responsible for processing all grants and other financial transactions for GCI globally. This is a casual part-time position that will be shared with another casual part-time Grants Administrator Manager. This is a position requiring strong attention to detail, a results-driven mindset and knowledge of grants management systems.
1. Process all GCI grants and other financial transactions globally.
2. Provide day-to-day support to GCI team to troubleshoot financial and online platform issues.
3. Generate periodic reports for senior management.
4. Collaborate with other members of the GCI Financial Mgmt. team to optimize existing systems and explore new technology solutions to drive efficiencies globally.
5. Liaise with metrics & evaluation team to further enhance data capture for programs and especially those related to the company’s United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) commitment and employee engagement.
• Strong grants processing discipline, business acumen and attention to detail
• Solid collaboration and teamwork skills
• Entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative thinker who can also translate ideas into practical applications
• Active listener with keen sensibilities to diverse points of view
• Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization
• Grounded, values-based mindset and a strong track record in social business practices, corporate responsibility or related field
Required Leadership CompetenciesQualifications
• Live Our Credo – Demonstrates and inspires the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
• Connect – Cultivates meaningful relationships and partnerships, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities.
• Shape – Challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
• Lead - Takes ownership for performance and development of self; maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations and encourages others, contributing to a high-performing organization
• Deliver - Empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mindset that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of relevant work experience or 8 years of relevant work experience, such as in grants processing and administration for a nongovernmental organization, nonprofit or corporation with a specific focus on social programs.
• Track record of leadership, personal initiative, and delivering results.
• Adept at dealing with ambiguity and an ever-changing global health environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial management systems used to manage grants.
• 5% travel.Preferred:
• Experience working in a large multi-national company and global corporate function experience.
• Experience working in a decentralized and matrixed environment. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.