Global Community Impact, Senior Manager, Social Innovation (Casual Part Time)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
Posted: March 04, 2017
Reference ID: 8343170127-en-us
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Community Impact, Senior Manager, Social Innovation (Part Time). The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Global Community Impact is looking for a part-time Senior Manager to work closely with the GCI Social Innovation Head, with responsibility for the successful support and stewardship of the Global Community Impact Innovation strategy.
• Provide day-to-day management of the GCI Innovation Competition.
• Manage 3 external vendors for GCI Innovation Competition.
• Facilitate internal alignment meetings and liaise individually with internal stakeholders across Corporate Affairs and J&J Businesses for GCI Innovation Competition (including Corporate Communications, GRIS, Equity, Global Public Health, J&J Design Office, and Office of Creative Engagement), in partnership with GCI Employee Engagement.
• Develop and track metric for success with GCI Metrics & Evaluation Manager.
• Propose, develop, and manage regional events that support the launch of various competition initiatives.
• Plan global pitch day during September U.N. General Assembly.
• Develop, execute, and continuously evolve strategic partnerships beyond Competition.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in communications or related field.
• A keen understanding of global health and development stakeholders and social enterprise/innovation stakeholders.
• Excellent, demonstrated project management and people management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to craft compelling stories, with superior written, oral and visual communication abilities.
• Experience working in a collaborative matrix environment.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple priorities.
• Deep understanding of digital and social platforms.
• Availability to work up to 20 hours per week.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time international and domestic.
1. A Master’s degree.
2. Location in or availability to be on-site in New Brunswick at least 8 days each month
3. A deep business acumen and understanding of J&J enterprise and GCI strategy, stakeholders, and crossover points.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)