Global Content Delivery Manager - Gaithersburg, Maryland
At AstraZeneca, we're not afraid to do things differently. We're building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
The Global Commercial Operations Content Centre is a transformational solution to reduce redundant global content, generate savings and aide development of innovative customer experiences. The Content Centre divides content into logical portions to enable re-use and support flexibility in local market production by providing customizable templates and source files to use in final promotional assets.
The GlobalContent Delivery Manager
is part of Content Centre team within Global Commercial Operations. The role reports to the Content Delivery Director and supports the GPPS / Global Brand (Marketing) Teams. In support of the Content Delivery Director, this role has accountability for ensuring a constant flow of high quality, reusable assets into Content Centre, keeping the value and interest in Content Centre high and providing great value to the Global Brand Teams and the local markets.
The Content Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the Engagement Directors are fully prepared to partner with GPPS / GBTs to develop commercial assets for reuse in local markets. They then work with the Brand Teams and the Brand Team's Agency of Record to ensure these assets are quickly pulled through into the Content Centre in the most efficient and thorough way, with a complete and timely handover of all files to the Content Centre Production Team.Responsibilities
- The key responsibility is to ensure end to end delivery of content on time, from GPPS/GBTs through to local marketing teams to enable reuse of materials ('end to end' being across the different stakeholder groups that will support content development).
- Responsible for overall management of the Content Centre calendar, depicting the forecasted, in-flight, and completed assets for anticipated brand launches in local markets.
- Communicates to Content Centre teams the impact of production timelines for GPPS Marketing teams.
- Provides strategic project management support as needed for business critical programs and activities as determined by Content Delivery Director.
- Validates, analyses, and interprets brand aligned Content Centre dashboard metrics to the Production partner and Content Delivery Director and provides insight on the utilisation metrics and defines approaches to improve outcomes.
- Serves as onsite operational link to GPPS Marketing Teams to drive an increase in high value, reusable assets, influence content reuse for promotional assets, capture asset requests for launch markets, and optimise the customer experience in content re-use.
- Works closely with the aligned Engagement Director to ensure clarity on customer requirements and follows up on those requirements to ensure any new high quality reusable content is pulled through for Content Centre.
- Acts as an ambassador for Content Centre. Ensures the latest Content Centre offerings or initiatives are clearly articulated to the customer in an engaging way.
- Clearly positions AoRs for a successful creative campaign by setting out AstraZeneca's requirements for a clean handover at the agreed time.
- Monitors Agency performance and liaise with the appropriate team members and with Procurement where issues are spotted and performance improvement is required.
- Understands the status of promotional assets in the Content Centre process and provides accurate and timely views for the teams to prioritize and understand portfolio trade-off decisions regarding leveraging of available partner capacity.
- Conducts quality reviews of the asset portfolio, validates timing and complexity attributes, and interfaces with asset owners to identify/clarify gaps in asset portfolio based on GPPS or Global Brand team calendar needs.
- Coordinates a master calendar of initiatives and assets in development including tracking key asset characteristics.
- Provides on-going process improvement to ensure streamlined review/delivery, strong cross-functional relationships, and best practices for future initiatives.
- Maintains the Brand prioritisation and engagement status.
- Continually looks for ways to improve our Content Delivery processes so that Content Centre receives high quality content as quickly as possible for local markets to use.
- Strives for high quality, fast speed and low cost whilst ensuring excellent service.
- Takes part in the development and implementation of new processes needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, market dynamics and major AstraZeneca business drivers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer focus and organizational awareness
- Experience in brand planning, marketing, pharmaceutical sales, information services and/or healthcare related fields; experience as a member of a brand team a plus.
- Previous experience of working with Global teams.
- Understanding of the Asset approval and review processes.
- Asset development experience, agency experience and/or brand team experience.
- Prior experience and proficiency with major GCO platforms and processes.
- Credentialed strategic project management experience.
Next Steps - Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
MedImmune is the global biologics research and development arm of AstraZeneca