- Current student pursuing a
Bachelor's degree OR a Master's degree in Finance or Accounting, with a graduation date between December
2018 and May 2019
- Overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Overall GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0
- Demonstrated knowledge of business, finance, and accounting fundamentals
- Understanding of US GAAP
- PC literate (e.g. working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Strong ability to solve complex issues or problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Paid internships last 10-12 weeks and typically begin in late May/early June and end in early/mid August
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.