Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your experience as an Inventory & Costing Analyst in a global role? Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your skills and influence key business partners and processes? The Global Inventory and Costing Team at Monsanto is growing and we are searching for top talent to join our team based in St. Louis, MO. As an Inventory and Costing Analyst at Monsanto you will provide cost accounting and financial support to various functions in the chemical and seed manufacturing areas. You will ensure uninterrupted business support, compliance with US GAAP and corporate control policies, and accurate financials are key to this position. This role will provide you with the skills, knowledge and experience to advance your career.
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work in a global team
- You will participate and lead continuous improvement projects
- You will gain a strong foundation of technical and systems knowledge
- You will learn about Monsanto's business
In this role you will:
- Leverage reporting and metrics to drive efficiency, cost effectiveness and drive business decisions
- Close the books
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the forecasting & budget process
- Partner with leadership to ensure compliance
- Educate and standardize spend
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting or related business area, bonus points for inventory and costing experience or Cost Accounting, purchase to pay, entity reporting/consolidation, maintenance or project/capital knowledge or experience
- Previous ERP experience, bonus points for SAP
Top candidates will be able to provide examples of their ability to:
- Build solid business relationships and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across various levels of the organization
- Learn and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Prioritize multiple projects and work effectively in a team environment
- Evaluate large amounts of data and present in clear and concise reporting to drive decision making
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.