PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Global Marketing organization is a client-focused and high-performing team which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
The Global Brand team leads the development and implementation of the brand experience across multiple business units and oversees global brand governance, brand protection, and the creative strategy of the brand. This team works closely with the digital, marketing, client development, and communications teams across the global organization. Ultimately, the team is responsible for taking brand defining initiatives and devising the strategy to turn them into revenue producing or brand enhancing tactics.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Guide an interdependencies of creative teams to drive creative strategies that are consistent with the global brand strategy and the PwC client experience; and,
- Guide all the standard design applications and software with a fundamental understanding of the different creative platforms for expression available today and what design application works most effectively on these platforms or mediums.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Translate and communicate complex creative expressions, style, and language to clients in a way that helps them to better understand and appreciate the evolution of progress made by the creative team on their project;
- Interpret the goals and or objectives of a client and be able to express these in terms that designers understand;
- Develop design leadership and staff, including the day-to-day oversight of design strategy and execution globally;
- Oversee quality and consistency in design and brand experiences for a global team;
- Consult with and inspire PwC creative teams and agency creatives around the globe, evaluate their work and providing feedback;
- Engage in research and develop brand-creative strategy to anchor creative output in meaningful user-centric insights;
- Drive brand change and support this change through the provision of the tools and training needed to achieve this transformation;
- Drive quality and consistency in design and brand experience for a globally, geographically, dispersed team;
- Understand how brand impacts business results, client engagement, and how it elevates the client experience;
- Deliver strategic creative advice to senior leadership; and,
- Coach and develop design staff across the network to evolve the brand.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.