Global Customer Serv. Analyst
Location:
Chicago , Illinois
Posted:
September 11, 2017
Reference:
01300-0009235376

I have an immediate need for a very sharp, Global Customer Support Analyst in Chicago's Loop! As a Global Customer Support Analyst in this role you will be responsible for fielding calls from customers and clients and providing Level 1 service to assist them with resolving their issue. You will be the first point of contact to receive the requests for assistance and properly direct the users toward the solutions they need. As a Global Customer Support Analyst you will be spending approximately 70% of your time receiving and assisting users via phone with a variety of requests regarding. You will be utilizing Salesforce and Zendesk in your management and resolution of these requests. The other 30% of your time will be spent assisting project managers with requests from clients, including but not limited to modifications and enhancements to their software. You will also be training clients on how to utilize their software best. This company is well-established global leader in providing information management solutions using innovative secure technology, project management services, and claims administration expertise to corporations, financial institutions and legal firms across the globe!

This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k and much more. To be considered for this role, you must know or have the following experience: - 1-4 years of customer service experience - 1-4 years of experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce - 1-4 years of experience with a major ticketing system, preferably Zendesk - Excellent computer skills, including MS Office - Exceptional customer and communication service skills - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent For immediate consideration, please reach out directly to Elizabeth Erickson at elizabeth.erickson@rht.com or at 312.616.7974


A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.

Know someone who would be interested in this job? Share it with your network.