This position will be responsible for developing and driving the Monsanto Vegetable Customer Care strategy through Customer Interface. The Customer Interface Lead provides leadership to functional networks and teams responsible for delivering an easy and reliable Customer Experience.
The lead is responsible for achieving alignment on the global customer interface strategy covering people, process, and technology.
• Strategy Lead for customer facing teams in Customer Care, transformational projects, and customer touchpoints
• Serve as a leader of the development of the customer centric culture across the entire Vegetable Business.
• Work with the Global Vegetables Customer Care Operations Lead and other functions to build the strategy for leveraging Customer Service processes and analytics globally to enhance the customer experience
• Act as the change agent to influence process alignment across all regions and globally as it relates to Customer Service Innovation.
• Lead vegetable efforts in support of key Global projects such as Service Culture, Telephony, Learning Academy, Sales Effectiveness, Distribution, and others
• Provide leadership from the Global Vegetable Customer Care team metrics on Customer Interface
• Partner with Commercial Teams and own the Customer Care activities in support of key activities such as Knowledge Sharing, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Closed Loop Tracking
• Provide support to the Regional Customer Care Leads by providing global leadership to the Customer Interface teams within regions to develop Global Customer Care Competencies
• Drive Operational Excellence and Customer Experience Improvements by leveraging data from multiple sources in a structured and action oriented framework including discovery, trend analysis, pilots, projects, and long range change initiatives
• Influence from front line to the Executive Level Leadership
• Be able to collaborate in order to run the business by listening and achieving alignment across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
• Partner across functions to provide value, at the organizational, process, and IT application level
• Collaborate with teams such as Regional Sales/Marketing Leads, Finance, Credit, QA, Demand Planning, Regional Customer Service Leads, Regional Customer Operations Leads, IT.
• Travel to and meet with in Regional Supply Chain Teams to observe process, audit, and develop and drive implementation of improvements
• Provide representation on and operationalize Global Supply Chain strategic teams and initiatives
• Leading without authority in a global matrix
• Customer Experience Management
• Change Management
• Program Management
• Strategic Planning and Execution
• Process Improvement
• Customer Service
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• SAP, Salesforce, and Business Analytics Software
Education, Training and/or Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Business, or related area
• 5-10 years' experience in Seed business or Supply Chain Management /Customer Service/Operations
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world's biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We're always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
• Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
• We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
• Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
• Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.