Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Are you a self-motivated privacy professional looking to join one of the hottest SaaS / cloud companies in the world? Do you enjoy building and managing compliance programs in fast paced and rapidly growing environments?
Since day one, protecting the security and privacy of our customers' data has been a priority for Workday. The Global Data Privacy Program Manager is an important part of Workday's Privacy, Ethics and Compliance team that will play a critical role in meeting Workday's privacy obligations. The position will focus on product reviews and internal and external policy, processes and procedure development.Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of privacy, security or compliance program management experience
- Familiar with global privacy and compliance standards, such as EU Data Protection Directive, proposed EU Regulations and APEC Privacy Framework
- Familiar with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Consulting or advisory experience on privacy matters
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- BA or BS degree
- CIPP or other certifications a plus
- Develop and maintain internal practices to support Workday's privacy initiatives
- Perform privacy reviews working with product development teams to support Workday's privacy by design approach for new product features
- Communicate Workday's data processing strategy to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Support Workday's customer outreach efforts by ensuring compliance with law and the development and maintenance of marketing collateral
- Collaborate regularly with leadership to provide strategic guidance on emerging privacy requirements
- Support the business on a global basis by partnering across the organization to help ensure compliance with Workday's privacy obligations and applicable data protection laws
- Maintain data processing and data transfer contracts that are necessary to transfer personal data among various entities in different countries and to third parties
- Provide strategic privacy advice across the business with a focus on innovative approaches to compliance
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.