The Global Demand Management and Compliance Sr. Manager position within the Information Security Group will drive development and sustainment of the demand management process and oversee the tools and processes related that process. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive awareness and adoption of the demand management framework across all global teams and customers of Information Security Group (ISG).
- Define and deliver harmonized Work Intake processes across the security organization to ensure consistency and positive customer experience.
- Create scorecards, metrics, and reporting capabilities for the program.
- Partner with all internal ISG teams in developing demand forecasting capabilities.
- Create process and procedures for development of global risk and compliance tool, Archer including release schedules, enhancement prioritization and staffing plans.
- Lead and develop team of 3 - 6 employees.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in IT related topics.
- 10+ years' with following experiences: Multi-national experience, IT processes (ITIL, etc), program governance, project management, CPG Business, Audit, and Collaboration.
- CISA,CISM and CISSP are desirable
- Executive Presence
- Multi-national cultural sensitivity and navigation
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and takes initiative
- Willing/"can do" attitude to drive for results
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations, Regions, Sectors, and teams
Not Eligible for Relocation