3-5 years experience working in the digital space.
Experience of developing, implementing and measuring digital channels at either the LOC or above-country level.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication with previous editorial and professional copy writing experience
• Strong Project Management skills
• Thrives to be working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Keep abreast of trends and innovations in the digital space
• Being up-to-date with your understanding of SEO, PPC including analytics skills and basic HTML coding
• An ability to communicate well across all contexts
• Assess and cut through topics in a clear, comprehensive and compelling manner within a business context using business language
• Expected to deliver complex projects including building relevant networks (internal/external) and coordinating and equipping these networks to enable programme delivery.
• Strong desire and track record to 'make a difference' and add value in the role.
• Personally flexible and consultative - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
• Ability to set and follow processes and procedures with a high level of attention to detail but flex these processes and procedures when the market or situation changes
• Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
The Digital Excellence team is part of the Global Commercial Strategy (GCS) function in ViiV and provides digital expertise and capability for the organisation including LOCs. As a key player within the team, the Global content manager will work with the Global Brand Team, Medical Team, Regions, LOCs and other content providers to design, create and curate high impact and high quality content across the channels for the ViiV Portfolio.
• Responsible for supporting the digital content strategy for ViiV to support product promotional activities and direct to patient content gaps as Highlighted by the content audit
Responsible for maintaining the content plan for ViiV to ensure alignment and support for our LOCs using the MCM tool. Hold content review meetings with the GCS team to ensure content strategy is updated for markets and working with regional leads to discuss gaps in market content performance
• Work with all content stakeholders (Brand team, medical, corporate etc) to ensure markets can achieve their
1) Alongside Digital Corporate Content manager, lead a redesign of how digital content is approached within ViiV to meet the needs of our customers, and the opportunities presented, in the multi-channel world ensure synergy between ViiV corporate site and other owned assets
2) Be the ViiV expert and thought-leader in excellence of content curation, development and syndication with knowledge beyond pharma industry and drive POEM and content performance.
4) Responsible for content activation in channels and driving uplift in content engagement and personalised experiences across Paid and Social channels, working with the brand teams to create dynamic creative
Work with Google to define Paid search tooklkit and take learnings from GSK and define regulation and process for ViiV and LOC markets on Paid Search
Understand data and use data to build content strategy themes in partnership with brand teams, and set up a paid search strategy for Native marketing
Work closely with Regional / Hub leads to understand business needs and local customer strategies
Provide and set up social listening for ViiV and HIV category on a ongoing tracking basis using SERMO and social listening tools for HCP's and Patients.
Working with the data analytics team to set up data visualisation for sentiment and word of mouth Work with analytics and IT team to establish DMP for our data Planning and co-ordinating the LUNCH LEARNS Running the content forum for content governance and co-ordination Establish benchmarks and governance co-ordination to track progress is made over time in SEO globally Responsible for ensuring alignment with internal SOPs and external codes of practice and regulatory requirements Responsible for developing, deploying and ongoing ownership of the global content plan - across channels - for LOCs to adopt and execute brilliantly.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.