Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
If you love marketing, data and all things digital, we want to talk to you! The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be part strategist, part researcher/analyst, part technology application guru, and completely diligent in executing well laid plans. You understand the nuances of each digital channel and utilize each one to convey our brand message and to reach the targeted audience.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, scaling, executing and maintaining successful digital marketing strategies to meet our ShopperTrak and overall retail business objectives. Major areas of accountability include driving consistent implementation of digital strategies and processes, developing and implementing email marketing strategies; developing and managing lead generation programs; developing and implementing social media initiatives, and leveraging global web asset to further digital marketing effectiveness.
This leader will leverage a strong working knowledge of digital marketing tools, including web platforms and customer relationship management systems to ensure a smooth customer journey from initial contact to sale and beyond. Also responsible for recruiting, developing and inspiring a globally distributed team of digital marketers to execute with speed, creativity, consistency and excellence. In this metrics driven role, the digital marketing leader will maximize program return-on-investment by managing to measurable performance benchmarks and KPIs.
• Manage global digital marketing team with employees in US, Europe and Asia.
• Lead overall digital marketing and lead generation strategy and planning
• Manage global harmonization and connectivity of digital assets (web, CMS, etc.)
• Prioritize and optimize digital marketing programs that drive commercial objectives
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and solutions management to develop digital plans and campaigns
• Ensure digital content is valuable, relevant, informative, and meets targets' needs
• Create and implement high quality deliverables at established frequency and cadence across Americas, EMEA and APAC regions
• Identify, select, implement and manage optimal platforms, processes and delivery systems
• Track and report KPIs that enable continual program enhancement and effectiveness
• Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, marketing, advertising, communications, business or a related field is required; MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in digital marketing, with direct experience managing a team globally.
• Considerable experience in all aspects of designing, implementing and maintaining digital marketing programs to meet organizational objectives
• Experience with digital marketing platforms including Salesforce.com, Pardot/Eloqua or other marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics or similar, and web development platforms.
• Exceptional written communication, oral communication, and presentation skills; conversant at all levels of the organization
• Effective organizational skills with track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
• Strategic thinker; able to proactively build programs that drive to business objectives.
• Hands-on leader, able to maintain focus while inspiring teams to deliver with excellence
• Ability to effectively manage programs with consultants and outside vendors.
• Independent thinker, capable of working with minimal direction and supervision and comfortable working with developing plans and roadmaps
• Proven ability to navigate a matrix-managed and geographically dispersed organization
• Results oriented, with ability to set performance benchmarks, drive to targets, clearly present metrics and KPIs, and make adjustments as required
• Preferred knowledge of retail and technology sectors
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.