This position is newly created to bring expertise in the design, implementation and management of diversity & inclusion strategy and development programs.Responsibilities
- Shape the diversity & inclusion strategy with a particular emphasis in fostering an open and inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong and progressing the diversity representation in leadership
- Program management of all diversity initiatives
- Oversees HR Advice Line, Diversity@Blizzard, Diversity and the Guild page
- Determine the appropriateness of introducing diversity initiatives and considers the unique needs of the organization and the regions
- Develops training and training schedules to educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences (Respectful Workplace Workshop, Unconscious Bias, Allies Workshop, etc.)
- Attends and is an active advocate for the various diversity council's.
- Develops metrics for measuring the effectiveness of the diversity initiatives and prepares quarterly reports to senior management
- Keeps current on diversity programs and developments by maintaining contact with others in the field
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business administration or closely related field
- Five years of related human resource experience, including preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Have project management skills and experience
- Be comfortable and effective working independently and as part of a team
- Have presentation, facilitation and coaching skills, and the ability to adapt style to meet that of the audience
- Demonstrate significant capability and experience developing and implementing diversity, inclusion and leadership development strategies, practices and programs
- Graduate/master's degree in human resource management, business or public administration or closely related field
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!