Biosense Webster, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Global Education Manager to support the Global Education Solutions, preferably located in Irvine, California.
Hi-Tech meets Medical Devices at Biosense Webster! If you want to work with brilliant people in a fast paced environment, help make a huge difference in patient’s lives and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then Biosense Webster is the place for you! Our vision and mission are clear – be #1 in rhythm solutions globally and cure AF (Atrial Fibrillation), the most common heart arrhythmia. Our products are used by prominent physicians around the world and help improve thousands of patient’s lives. Simply put, we are a highly innovative entrepreneurial company with a truly global and diverse culture, backed with the support structure of the Johnson & Johnson Corporation – quite a winning combination! Our commitment to quality and our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones as a company.
Biosense Webster is the world leader in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology market and our company is in the enviable position of being one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. We have achieved double digit growth consistently over the last decade and aren’t stopping as we look towards the future. Our product portfolio remains strong and further proves we are an innovative leader in cardiac electrophysiology. In order to continue this great growth trajectory, we need to bring on board top talent like you to help fuel our future! Our growth has also enabled a relentless focus on talent development by providing many new opportunities for our employees to expand their knowledge and grow their careers. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing all headquartered in our talent hub in Irvine, CA
The Global Education Manager has primary responsibility for the design, development and execution of sales training for the Biosense Webster field sales organization. This position will work with multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment of learning to business strategy. This manager will be primarily focused on programs that will impact business and selling competencies
• Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
• Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period.
• Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures.
• Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area.
• Promote safety to all associates that enter work area.
• Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.).
• Collaborate with other learning managers and business partners to execute learning that supports selling competency development.
• Train sales representatives in areas of need to improve product & procedure knowledge and selling skills.
• Execute TTT programs to support global sales learning capability build aligned with GES global strategy.
• Collaborate and act as an SME in support of the development of clinical, selling and business training content.
• Partner with marketing to support product launch development and execution and training aligned to strategic priorities.
• Coach and train sales representatives to utilize sales force effectiveness tools to identify growth opportunities.
• Recommend new approaches, techniques and ideas that will assist the sales representative in meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
• Assist or conduct BWI Academy as assigned through the blended learning approach.
• Responsible for the logistics of assigned trainings, review outcomes, propose continuous improvement processes.
• Lead or conduct specific training at local, regional and national meetings as assigned.
• Develop individual skills to become more effective in training, developing people, coaching, communicating, and team building.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a manner that is consistent with sales training methodology; conduct sales presentations using current sales methods.
• Will be certified to deliver company aligned selling skills curriculum.
• Conduct business in accordance with Business Conduct Policy, HCC and other
Johnson & Johnson policies and procedures.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of business to business sales related experience is required.
• Minimum of two (2) years successful experience in Clinical Sales in the electrophysiology space is required.
• Current or prior experience as a Field Sales Trainer is preferred.
• Expert selling skills is required.
• Excellent clinical knowledge in BWI product portfolio and procedures is required.
• Market and industry knowledge is preferred.
• Expertise across the healthcare industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of adult learning principles is preferred.
• Classroom facilitation skills is preferred.
• Strong business acumen is preferred.
• Ability to influence management to negotiate for resources is preferred.
• Account planning and development is required.
• Project leadership and problem solving is required.
• Ability to convey value proposition to all levels of key stakeholders across a facility is preferred.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication is required.
• Knowledge of Business Conduct Policy, HCC and other Johnson & Johnson policies and procedures is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications is preferred.
• Expertise in sales force effectiveness tools is preferred.
• This position is preferably located in Irvine, CA and includes 35% domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Sales TrainingRequisition ID