Global Employment Brand Project Manager
At Dell, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As the Global Employment Brand Project Manager with Dell, your primary responsibility will be to manage the Employment Brand campaign and relationships with the Dell in-house agency.
You will also be responsible for the following:
* Execution of Dell’s employment branding visual identity across all platforms (digital and print).
* Being the global employment branding point of contact for standards, process, guidelines and support.
* Managing vehicles for paid and non-paid brand campaigns including:
o Social assets.
o A/B testing copy.
o Media spend ROI.
* Telling Dell’s employment brand story through a variety of formats including:
o Governance and subject matter expertise for all recruiting and culture video content.
o Pitching employment stories internally and externally in both formal and informal settings.
o Identifying stories and sources.
* Maintaining and improving brand sentiment dashboards and scorecards.
* Acting as local content curator for Round Rock headquarters – attending events and capturing photos as needed.
What you can learn:
* How one of the world’s largest technology companies is attracting candidates via a consistent and compelling employment brand.
* How to be a productive team member on a virtual, globally dispersed team that is leading and influencing all aspects of our candidate experience and employment brand worldwide.
* How to lead through influence.
You are our candidate if:
* You have a knack for collaboration, partnership and enthusiasm to drive projects and programs to completion.
* You have an innate curiosity and desire to discover and showcase compelling stories about Dell culture and employees.
* You question the status quo and seek better, more creative ways to address challenges.
* You have strong communication, influencing and written skills.
* You are detailed-oriented with a passion to succeed.
* You want to be on the forefront of the recruitment marketing industry which is exciting and constantly evolving.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Organization:** **Human Resources*
**Title:** *Global Employment Brand Project Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *160012EU*