Global Execution Manager
The Training & Evangelism team is a highly interdisciplinary part of the Cisco Meraki organization. We drive market adoption of Meraki by developing, promotional and delivering scalable programs that build knowledge and create enthusiasm among participants. Our programs' audiences include reseller, service provider, and distribution partners, customers, and the rest of the Cisco organization.
In this position on the Training & Evangelism team, you will be responsible for partnering with program managers and other departments to develop regional strategies, setting goals and targets, and overseeing the execution of global programs running at scale.
As our new manager of the Global Execution team, you should have experience in resource management and team planning and the capacity for global project management and strategy. An ideal candidate is not afraid to get their hands dirty digging into the tactical execution of programs and has the ability to lead a team to execute on the specifics while identifying targets and taking on projects to improve our overall processes.
• Develop execution strategies with regional teams
• Collaborate with Program Managers and regional teams to set targets and assess success in all regions
• Identify and act on opportunities to improve efficiency and success for programs
• Oversee logistics for training sessions in global regions
• Partner with local teams to create regional training initiatives to support priorities
• Lead the creation of new resources and localize existing internal and external collateral
• Manage and develop a global team
• Experience in resource management and capacity planning
• Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
• Proven success executing projects and programs on a global scale
• Strong data analytics skills
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize among multiple workstreams
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Experience as a leader thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Energy and ability to cultivate relationships and work collaboratively
• Bachelor's degree from a top university preferred
• 3+ years of work experience in a relevant role
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.