The Global Finance Operations Training, Communications and CPI Manager is responsible for creating our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. This includes identifying training and development needs and drive suitable training initiatives that builds GSS capabilities. This role also has responsibility for creating, implementing and overseeing our communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization's products and services, as well as, describe the hierarchical communications and escalation structure. The goal is to enhance and / or increase employees' skills, performance, productivity, engagement, quality of work and work life balance.
The scope of responsibilities include: the oversight, direction and execution for the following suite of services and activities: Training and training development from hire to retire; 100% proficiency training methodology; customer service strategy, plan, training and associated SLA / OLA's; process documentation; communications strategy; CPI capabilities and ongoing transition support in Bangalore. These services are primarily provided to the GSS organization of approximately 200 - 300 employees and over time, some of these services, will expand to include the broader finance organization.
This role is a key member of the Global Finance Operations Leadership organization, reports directly to the Global Finance Operations Lead, will be based in St. Louis, MO., had one direct report in Bangalore, and will be part of the GSS leadership team.
- Develop the organizational training strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions and/or organize the aforementioned via other providers
- Prepare educational material where needed
- Develop the communications programs for GFIS products and services
- Develop the hierarchical communications and escalation structure
- Work closely with the GSS organization to evaluate the current SLA's and OLA's. Reestablish, update and/or implement
- Conduct evaluations and testing to measure training, communication and SLA effectiveness and identify areas of improvement
- 10+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field of study
- Demonstrated training experience
- International experience or exposure
- Experience driving process improvement with emphasis on leaning out processes
- Experience evaluating and assessing end-to-end business activities, to use as a basis for building training programs and materials
- Prior experience managing teams
- Experience with global ERP systems and process (e.g. SAP. Essbase)
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification
Key skills and qualities:
- Able to build strong relationships and networks
- Effective organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Personally credible and strong Interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable of end-to-end systems, processes and tools
- Demonstrated results orientation
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.