This role is responsible for all business aspects for Applied Materials entry into the flexible privacy product business supplying the commercial and consumer electronics industries. This person will engage cross-functionally to drive all aspects of the product lifecycle to deliver to customer and business expectations. This is an entrepreneurial high growth business opportunity within the Display and Flexible Technology Business Unit. Responsibilities
Qualifications: Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Leads business and product strategy, planning and execution for the flexible privacy product portfolio.
- Builds understanding of customer and market requirements to support above planning/execution
- Develops product value propositions, Go-To-Market strategy and execution including 4Ps of marketing
- Engages directly with customers and value chain partners to deliver to business and stakeholder expectations (including supporting commercial/contractual negoitiations)
- Sponsors/drives inorganic growth activities and partnership development to support business execution and delivery.
- Leads the development of financial plans, business case assessment and analytics for the product portfolio and business
- Oversees and matrix influences all functions and partners to deliver to release schedules and resulting financials
- Drive program and business outcomes utilizing applied and industry best practices/processes (PLC, SF, ERP etc...).
- Deeply engages with technical application and product development execution to ensure program success (Performance, Cost, Timing)
- Full product lifecycle ownership facilitating necessary aftermarket and end of life support programs
- Build strong cross-functional engagement across multiple geographies & external partners in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Legal etc...
- Communicates business progress and execution to senior executive and stakeholders to successfully secure necessary support and resources to deliver to growth expectations.
- Higher Degree or equivalent experience with minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- Strong program management and technical acumen with past product development experience
- Customer focused - Strong business and commercial acumen with previous product leadership, management or marketing/sales experience
- High financial acumen and analytical/data oriented decision making style
- Positive can do entrepreneurial attitude that builds support for this new growth platform
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal presence that extends confidence and humility
- Experience building and delivering executive level presentations.
- Ability to innovate and solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business.
- Critical thinking and ability to influence and communicate effectively with multiple internal stakeholders (technologists, engineering, Ops, finance, marketing, strategy).
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, business and regulatory issues; recommend product, process or service improvements.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.