There are two open positions.
The ideal candidate will be able to strategically analyze a market, create alternative Go-To-Market (GTM) scenarios, complete detailed cost analysis, & package the solution into a compelling recommendation deck for senior leadership review and alignment
Other responsibilities include providing training assistance to ensure the GTM changes are successfully launched & deliver against their modeled economics and providing regular updates on current & upcoming GTM projects, "Lift & Shift" & "Leap" ideas on GTM initiatives & productivity opportunities identified across the sector.
This position will interface with PepsiCo Global Sectors to drive on-going Cost-To-Serve productivity while building local GTM capability through the use of global tools, methodologies, & processes. This role requires interacting & influencing cross-functionally to create sophisticated GTM solutions that are tailored for the local market & grounded on a solid business case to improve economic returns.
The candidate chosen for this role will have significant interaction with senior supply chain leaders across all business sectors. Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Required / MBA Preferred
- Strong understanding of GTM & DSD route processes & activities for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Detailed understanding of PepsiCo's Supply Chain, the broader PepsiCo functions and general understanding of the global CPG landscape
- Expertise in GIS & routing tools / Roadnet Territory Planner preferred, database tools, web design tools, MS Office, Acrobat, SharePoint, MS Access
- Ability to source, mine & qualify accurate sales & cost data through a variety of interfaces
- Previous experience developing & modeling GTM strategies that deliver strong business results
- Ability to lead & influence internally & externally, across divisions, functions, & across all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, develop metrics, analyze & implement improvements
- Previous international business experience a plus
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- Ability to speak a second language helpful but not required
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.