PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $66 billion in net revenue in 2014, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose - our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth and shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate.
Why PepsiCo Design?
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: "We're crazy enough to think we can inspire the future." This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo's beverage, snacks and nutrition portfolios, with today's hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
The Global Graphic Designer is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within the Global Design Organization. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources. The Designer must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking.Accountabilities:
Designer: Responsible for partnering across different types of design projects.
Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications / Requirements:
- Ideally he/she has a background in packaging design and brand design.
- Will have a strong understanding of graphic design as well as a good basic understanding of industrial design
- Great sketching skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Work cross-functionally throughout the center to support the Innovation and Design
- Collaborative, able to Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment
- Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media
- 2-4 years of full-time studio experience (outside of freelance work)
- Brand design background/ 360 consumer products branding identity
- Digital and/or hand sketching
- Packaging design experience
- BA or MA in Graphics, Packaging or Visual Communication Design
EEO Guidelines: PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation