Johnson & Johnson
is currently recruiting for a Global Head, Health Innovation Center of Excellence.
This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world,
one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson &
Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing
innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of
people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with
partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day,
throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in
2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly
based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies
employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you
have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Global Head of Health Innovation COE (GHI) is part of the
Global Health Services Leadership Team.
S/he assumes stewardship of and is accountable for the delivery of
strategy and implementation of innovation to meet the organization’s strategic
goals of becoming the healthiest workforce. S/he also possesses a strong
understanding of regional requirements in the context of a global framework as
well as depth of knowledge of digital/technology strategy innovation and
development. The GHI constantly searches for emerging trends that resonate with
the organization, engage employees, positively impacts health & wellbeing
and can be deployed on an enterprise level
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively manages quality by continuously improving technology
and employee health & wellbeing engagement models based on internal and
external best practices
- Drives data management strategy and evaluates data with a critical
eye that is trained to find patterns which the organization can leverage in new
and innovative ways
- Creates data driven solutions that enable optimal service delivery
and health outcomes
- Demonstrates eagerness to acquire new technical knowledge, skills
and judgment to benefit the enterprise and enhance employee experience
- Builds a comprehensive digital strategy that is shared across the
organization to streamline service delivery
- Understands and seeks ways to implement technology in order to
maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Creates and informs the business innovation strategy by
translating business strategies into measurable goals and identifying
- Utilizes design thinking and structured brainstorming to solve
risks and expand current capabilities
- Leverages analytics to drive user and business insights, and
identify digital business opportunities
- Identifies digital trends to make user experience recommendations
and contributes digital ideas to broader business opportunities
- Anticipates and shapes industry and market changes in Health and
Wellness to drive innovation
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of service or solution experience within the
healthcare or life sciences space is required.
A minimum of 7 years of people management experience is required. A minimum of 3 years of experience in technology
or health technology is required.
- Experience operating as a business leader/business partner is
- Working knowledge of health care industry products/services and
operations is required.
- Experience conducting data analysis in healthcare settings is preferred.
- Knowledge, deep interest, and informed point of view regarding
user design & experience, evolving tools, platforms and technologies in the
digital space is required.
- Able to use digital analytics to identify trends, issues and
opportunities is required.
- Able to conceptualize the components of a problem to aid in the
analysis and definition of solutions is required.
- Proven ability to develop innovative analytic approaches
leveraging all available internal and external data sources is required.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful approach to solution design is
- Demonstrated understanding of the business from the ground up as
well as the key levers that will deliver superior results is required.
- Experience in change management and comfort with ambiguity,
working in a culture of change in a matrix environment is required.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal and external
stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes is required.
- Demonstrated record of learning from successes and failures and
the ability to create and execute a vision is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge with employee health and wellness is preferred.
- This position requires up to 20% of domestic and international
travel and is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.