Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global Health Services Regional Lead –
Americas. This position can be located at
any US Johnson & Johnson site.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has
inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to
advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer
of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There
are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing
approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over
a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to
touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help
make it happen.
Health Services Regional Lead – Americas is part of the Global Health Services
leadership team. S/he assumes regional
stewardship and is accountable for the deployment and performance of Global
Health Services Employee wellbeing strategies, policies, standards and
compliance across all countries in the Americas Region. S/he oversees resources to deliver services
in the areas of occupational health, wellness & health promotion, employee
wellbeing, work-life effectiveness and employee assistance programs. S/he is a
change leader who creates heightened organizational engagement on human health
and performance to deeply embed a strong culture of health across the
organization. The Global Health Services
Regional Lead – Americas is an important thought leader and leads the function
in a way that continues to ensure the organization remains a thought leader in
the development and deployment of programs that support protection, performance
- With the Global Health Services leadership team, helps set
strategic and policy direction for GHS across the J&J global organization.
- In conjunction with business leaders and key stakeholder defines
and implements regional execution plans and tactics to achieve employee health
and wellbeing goals and objectives
- Oversees shared service and locally resourced service models
including national vendor management, budgets and J&J resources.
- Serves as single point of contact with senior business leadership
teams (e.g., Human Resources, Supply Chain, Sector leaders etc.) as assigned.
- Responsible for quality assurance in the areas of regulatory
compliance, patient outcomes, population health, employee assistance and other
- Accountable for the development of GHS capabilities and talent in
- Accountable for successful implementation of the operational
models for Occupational health, wellness & health promotion and Employee
assistance service delivery to improve efficiency while delivering on
established GHS strategies.
- Accountable for monitoring and delivering strong GHS performance
results and managing regional GHS resources (talent/budget).
- Sets strategic direction for regional external collaborations in
close alignment with internal stakeholders based on regional and local
- Supports GHS integration planning and execution activities to
rapidly bring new acquisitions into conformance with J&J standards.
- Routinely engages business leaders to review Global Health
performance and compliance
- Accountable for strategic vendor relationships and vendor
- Fosters an atmosphere of openness and information sharing in order
to encourage a culture of high awareness, transparency and diligence with
respect to GHS matters.
- Collaborates with Global Health functional and center of
excellence leaders and business unit leaders on issues relative to major
proposals, plans and the implementation of key projects and services
- Serves as a key contact with relevant agencies and organizations
in building the company’s external reputation for excellence in the areas of
Health and Performance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in management or health
related technical field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience leading occupational
health and wellness programs is required.
A minimum of 5 years of people management experience is required.
- Multinational global
company experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen / high level of market awareness and
customer sensitivity is required.
- Outstanding leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all
levels; collaborative is required.
- Effective team development capability is required.
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured; strong
technical skills with the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in
an easily understood manner is required.
- Strong compliance orientation with a focus on end-to-end
global/regional process management is required.
- Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment is
- This positions requires up to 40% domestic and international
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Health & SafetyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.