Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Health Services Site Team Lead (Occupational Health & Wellness Team Leader), within the Johnson & Johnson Global Health Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees worldwide. J&J headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
- Accountable for successful implementation of all Global Health Services (Occupational Health, Wellness and EAP) by applying centrally developed strategies, resources and tools.
- Provides clinical healthcare services including: nursing care for injuries & illnesses, case management of occupational injuries and illness, medical surveillance examination and general health education and coaching.
- Ensures compliance associated with occupational health at the Tampa location including, compliance with applicable OSHA regulations and recordkeeping as well as J&J global health standards.
- Accountable for leading local human resources, site managers, employee health services, and other stakeholders and in the local application of a health and wellbeing strategy for the Tampa location. Lead team of healthcare, wellness and mental health professionals who will execute on that strategy.
- Drives increased health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Accountable for delivery of agreed to regional health metrics and outcomes.
- Monitors all aspects of site Global Health Services performance, providing direction to staff and vendors providing wellness services at the Tampa site.
- Leads the talent acquisition management of staff.
- Provides Global Health Services support as needed across campus and remote locations.
- Develops and meets site budget expectations.
- Current Registered Nurse license for the state of Florida required.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) preferred.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing or ADN required. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience as a professional nurse required. Three (3) or more years of Occupational Health Nursing experience required.
- Supervisory experience is a preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory areas (e.g., ADA, OSHA, FMLA, Workers' Compensation) required.
- Phlebotomy skills required.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Outlook, and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Health coaching training/certification preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification required.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.