Global Integrated Supply Chain (GISC) Intern What you will do
The Global Integrated Supply Chain team is focused on end-to-end logistics, which includes suppliers, strategic sourcing procurement, manufacturing, and transportation. Intern roles will be assigned to functional areas to support projects resulting from strategic initiatives.
This position involves performing assigned responsibilities as part of an internship. Expected duration: Summer, 2018. Full-time hours during summer. Primary Duties:
Who we are
- Partners with the branch to review completed service work and customer account information.
- Ensures pricing is within margin requirements and/or customer specific requirements.
- Prepares and submit service billings in a special invoice format as defined by individual customer account requirements.
- Ensures the proper allocation of inventory materials to jobs.
- Meets all Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements between the Branch Resource Center and the Branch/Region.
- Support Technician Knowledge Management Project and BE Mobility Initiatives.
- Identify, order, evaluate and test tablets and other mobile hardware.
- Install, evaluate, and test mobile applications to support the business.
- Support business case development and analysis.
- Coordinate and conduct Technician feedback sessions.
- Evaluate and analyze product performance, making appropriate recommendations as needed.
- Multiple positions open.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you. Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination
- Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
#intern What we look for Required Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience
Preferred Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Completion of sophomore year
- Pursuing degree in supply chain, procurement, operations, business or similar
- Skilled use of MS Office Tools: Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Spreadsheet creation and data analysis
- Ability to perform data analysis as required
- Develop, prepare and present summary reports
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.