In partnership with the Director of Marketing/Leadership development, this position has responsibility for the ongoing refinement and content of the Amgen Global Commercial Operations Marketing Learning and Performance Program (Altius). This includes delivering Instructor Led Courses and conducting Consulting Workshops for specific brands. The Altius team supports internal staff globally and will require some travel.
Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of two annual Marketing Excellence Forum (MEF) meetings.
This individual will work closely with all levels of Marketing Management (and Commercial counterparts) and business unit leadership regarding Marketing learning and performance initiatives.
Individual will be responsible for facilitating all Altius Academy Marketing Workshops across U.S. business units and Global Marketing. Selected individual will also be expected to collaborate with their Regional & Country-based Marketing Training colleagues to ensure delivery of marketing training to Amgen affiliates outside of the US as necessary.
25% international travel
Doctorate degree & 2 years of training, marketing and/or sales leadership experience
Master's degree & 4 years of training, marketing and/or sales leadership experience
Bachelor's degree & 6 years of training, marketing and/or sales leadership experience
Associate's degree & 10 years of training, marketing and/or sales leadership experience
High school diploma / GED & 12 years of training, marketing and/or sales leadership experience
- Successful record of successive Marketing & Sales Leadership roles
- Experience in training and staff development
- Experience in multiple marketplaces (global), ideally in one or more IC countries
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong coaching/feedback skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work well in teams and collaborate
- Problem solving/decision making
- Working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in architecture and execution of training curriculum
- Vendor management and effective budget utilization
- Analytics and reporting
- Experience in market research
- Experience in brand planning
- Experience in healthcare promotions
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A little about us:
Amgen values the leadership, skills and passion for serving that veterans exemplify and our constant commitment to hiring the best starts here.