A Global Manager, Biostatistics job near Plainsboro, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. This position requires domestic and international travel. Suitable candidates will have previous management experience, five to seven years within Biostatistics, and three to four years analyzing clinical trial data. This is an excellent opportunity with a multinational leader in multiple therapeutic areas.
Global Manager, Biostatistics job responsibilities include:
• Manage external Statisticians at CROs by reviewing analysis, as well as providing oversight of vendor programming tasks.
• Assist in proposals in vendor selection through documentation requirements, provide statistical input for clinical study projects, and confer statistics analysis for publications.
• Responsible for clinical study reports, analysis for development study plans, and supervision of sections of protocols.
• Lead all aspects of programming and statistics, including but not limited to affirming company and departmental standards, managing staff and vendors, and function as chief point person for implementation and critical oversight.
• Advanced Degree in Biostatistics; PhD preferred
• Two to three years in previous management level
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this Global Manager, Biostatistics job near Plainsboro, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.