Description Dow-DuPont Agriculture Company has an opening for a Global Manager-Employee Assistance, Worklife Services and Wellness professional.This position will be based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The role manages enterprise-wide Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program strategies, including functional, technical, and regulatory/compliance efforts. It is accountable for strategy, development, planning, vendor selection, resource balancing and budget management for a worldwide program operating in over 70 countries. The global manager is responsible for managing all EAP and wellness vendors. Employee health and wellness at DuPont is viewed from an integrated approach that includes the psychological, physical, and social health of employees and their family members.
The Global manager is a licensed psychologist, clinical social worker, professional counselor or equivalent who will provide strategic leadership for the integration of psychological and physical wellness within the DuPont's wider occupational health efforts. This manager serves as Dupont's chief psychological subject matter expert providing resources and guidance to senior leaders. Applicants should be experienced in consulting with the highest levels of management in the organization and have a proven track record of sound clinical judgment applied to both personal and organizational needs.
Initially, frequent travel to the corporate headquarter in Wilmington, DE, and short stays in Wilmington are likely during the standup of the new Agriculture Company until the actual spinoff into a stand alone company. During this time, the chosen candidate will collaborate with the DuPont global EAP manager to develop all aspects of an EAP/wellness program, which will be ready for implementation on day 1 of the new Agriculture Company.Key tasks include:
- Plan, develop, implement and coordinate organizational EAP and wellness initiatives in support of strategic business goals
- Articulate organization's EAP and Wellness initiatives relative to the company's strategic business goals.
- Network with appropriate government and professional organizations to implement EAP and Wellness initiatives
- Manage and control departmental expenditures within budget.
- Design and implement targeted programs to address stress, resilience and other physican and mental health concerns relative to employee's health and wellness.
- Develop an understanding and sensitivity to the many countries and cultures in which EAP services are operating to create and implement the cultural adaptations required for optimal program effectiveness.
- Provide coaching and counseling to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with medical leaders, HR leaders and other stakeholders to strategically integrate and promote EAP/wellness initiatives worldwide.
- Provide guidance for fitness for duty assessments to medical staff, senior management, legal and other stakeholders on complicated cases where employee behaviors raise concern about ability to return to work after disability or perform safely because of cognitive or mood disorders.
- Consult on situations involving threats of workplace violence
- Responds to, and supervises others in managing workplace trauma and death.
- A master's degree in a mental health discipline is required with a minimum of 15 years post graduate experience, including a minimum of 10 years in an EAP related field.
- License as a mental health professional in the USA is required. (National certification in the USA preferred)
- Prior experience with crisis management, substance abuse and psychiatric case management required.
- Candidates must have a deep content knowledge in the area of EAP systems and core competencies.
- Previous experience in wellness preferred
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a very diverse global workforce.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of leveraging core resources to achieve results, successfully delivering Employee Assistance strategies within a large, diverse,global company. This includes having worked with and gained the respect of the senior members of the organization in order to influence and deliver goals and objectives pertaining to EAP offerings.
- Active membership and/or designation from related professional organization preferred.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
The salary and bonus will be attractive and highly competitive with prevailing market standards.About DowDuPont Agriculture Division
DowDuPont Agriculture, a business division of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), combines the strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences. Together, the DowDuPont Agriculture Division provides growers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry, developed through a robust research pipeline across germplasm, biotech traits and crop protection. DowDuPont Agriculture is committed to delivering innovation, helping growers increase productivity and ensuring food security for a growing global population. DowDuPont intends to separate the DowDuPont Agriculture Division into an independent, publicly traded company. More information can be found at http://www.dow-dupont.com/
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us , you may call us at 1+800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1+989-636-3674.
Join the Dow team in creating innovative solutions for human progress. A career with us is an invitation to explore, create and make valuable contributions to human progress. We’re a global team of problem-solvers, impacting everything from safe bridges, to fresh food. Andthere’s a science to our success. Discover how we do it.