Adecco is hiring a creative and tactical thinker with experience in upstream marketing to work with a premier client in Greensboro.
The Global Marketing & Business Analyst is responsible for extracting, documenting and communicating information for the Global Product Development team. This position is mixed between analyzing business data and capturing & interpreting market insights and purchase drivers.
- Works with cross-functional global teams to organize and analyze financial & operational data
- Leads the creation of marketing presentation and VOC activities
- Captures North American and Global Customer Insights
- Coordinate & construct co-branded marketing presentations for key accounts
- Works closely and collaboratively with global business leaders to baseline their business analysis and reporting needs, to define key issues and opportunities, and to provide market, channel and customer insights to affirm business initiatives and drive growth
- Interact with internal and external clients to understand their business needs work with them to define innovative solutions to help solve them
- Analytical work and insight that will lead to more informed decision making by management and meaningful improvements in financial and operating performance and returns across the global business
Background & Skills
- A Bachelor's degree (required) in Marketing, Management or Business Administration; candidates with a Masters degree, strongly preferred
- Very strong excel and Microsoft skills. Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) is a plus.
- Ability to lead and coordinate successful cross-functional improvements with analytical skills, including the use of root cause problem-solving tools with cross-functional teams
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business customers, vendors and executive level management; influencing without authority and managing stakeholders/clients expectations
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve organizational objectives; with an ability to problem solve and facilitate solutions with limited direction
- Exceptional negotiation, written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of effective performance management and developing staff and future leaders
- Strong business analysis that generates business insights that add measurable value with current knowledge of current trends in DBS implementation best-practices
This is a minimum 6-month contract position starting immediately. Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screening.
This position is a great opportunity for a candidate with marketing experience looking to grow, learn, and make an impact at a global leader. If you are interested apply today!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.