At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Global Marketing Manager for the Roadway Materials business in the Transportation Safety Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Global Marketing Manager
will support our Roadway Materials business within the Transportation Safety business unit. This position will need to collaborate across various marketing functions within the division, as well as corporately, in order to drive successful marketing tactics. This role will be essential to our success in 3M Connected Roads efforts. The Global Marketing Manager will report to the Global Business Manager for Roadway Materials. The Division has a strong strategic intent to "Bring families home safely". This is a great opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic division that is creating a new future.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists global portfolio managers in the development of marketing plans, digital marketing plans for new and existing products or channels/market areas, and is responsible for implementation
- Executes marketing programs and tactics for product portfolio optimization, packaging, promotions, channels, pricing, and other elements of the marketing mix in order to accelerate subsidiary execution
- Supports the portfolio in tracking the global implementation of marketing programs, including the collection and reporting of the global results
- Develop full global competitive understanding of the portfolio and drive global strategies and tools to improve market share position
- Influence resources across work areas, departments and businesses to create solutions and drive key programs
- Interacts with Scrum teams and helps prepare launch plans for new products introductions
- Champions the global portfolio marketing strategy with a digital integrated focus leveraging core components of Digital and eCommerce best practices;
- Shares division strategic intent of "We bring families home safely" and demonstrates company values
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) combined years of business management, product marketing, digital marketing, and/or business development roles
- MBA or Master's degree with an emphasis on Business, Strategy or Marketing
- Experience working with Government Agencies
- Global business experience working with subsidiaries
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience and success in New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Results-oriented, self-motivated individual with proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills and ability to work well with cross-functional global teams
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.