Leads global supply chain network strategy and analysis process to provide competitive advantage for our Product Business Units. Principle ownership for building organizational capabilities in manufacturing and distribution network strategy, as well as footprint Network Analysis Model, tools and processes. PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Program Manager for early phase global footprint optimization projects.
- Develop operations footprint Network Optimization Model and Playbook including competitive landscape analysis (especially in lead-time and cost), strategic goals, operational constraints and optimization model which results in future strategic footprint.
- Interview key business partners and stakeholders to gathers existing actual operational/financial data and unique business nuances, and build intuitive bottom-line and/or top-line analytics which bridge data gaps.
- Build organizational capability by training product business Supply Chain Managers on Network Optimization Model and Playbook process.
- Facilitate network optimization analysis which results in footprint strategies that build competitive advantage for Product Business Units.
- Support product businesses in development of network optimization roadmap that improves competitiveness and supports growth plan which results in a footprint optimization strategy including but not limited to equipment right-sizing, product-to-plant allocations, and sequencing.
- Present detailed network optimization recommendations throughout various levels of leadership including executive leadership.
- Deploys and conducts audits on a standardized network optimization approach throughout the JCI global network.
- Act a program manager for network optimization process as necessary to support product businesses.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lead Programs 60% and conduct data analysis 40%.
- Self-starter with hands-on approach required to ensure programs are advanced through the process.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study, which could include Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business, Economics, or other quantitative-oriented disciplines.
- Master Degree in Business, Finance or appropriate field of study is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in operations, consulting, finance or strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading strategy development programs with modeling and optimization processes.
- Strong analytical proficiency and knowledge of finance and supply chain operations.
- Consulting background a plus.
- Ability to build complex linear optimization models in Excel from scratch; knowledge / understanding of how to use ILOG / Llamasoft is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to distill complex facts and data and communicate on executive level.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ideally, demonstrated when working with senior-level individuals from different geographies and functional disciplines. Must be comfortable maintaining VP-/Director-level relationships, and recognize appropriate style of communication.
- Solid presentation skills, including creation of crisp, executive-level presentation materials and presenting to large meetings of senior-level people.
- Able to work independently and achieve goals with limited direction and oversight.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a global environment with ability to travel globally. Travel up to 50% required.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.