Additional Location(s) or Information: SLC, UT, Austin, TX
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021323
What You'll Do
You will be part of a group of talented individules tasked with delivering an exceptional customer experience for our audiences across many digital properties and channels. You will also have the privilege of:
• Developing a deep understanding of Cisco's portfolio and customer base
• Driving customer interviews, strategy, lifecycle and roadmap for key initiatives across Cisco's business related to "new digital experiences"
• Partnering with Marketing, Customer Experience, and other teams in the organization to establish coordination of message, touch points, and frequency across customer-facing channels
• Leading customer journey and experience design efforts to identify customer needs
• Champion the customer throughout the organization and enable customer exposure, empathy, and understanding on campaigns through design thinking methodology
• Developing metrics, reporting, and analytics to understand and optimize program drivers and impact
• Streamlining the customer journey to transform to a frictionless experience
• Leverage existing automation tools to innovate our journeys with personalization and contextual interactions
Who You'll Work With
This position will join a small nimble team that is paving the way to ideate, incubate, and activate ideas by blending the art of design thinking with the process of agile labs. Your primary focus is to collaborate with teams to bring our customers desires and needs to life through digital properties. We're a team of creative, results driven, and customer focused digital marketers who thrive in a fun, impact driven organization.
Who You Are
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can adapt easily to changing requirements. You excel with minimal guidance, handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and have a can-do attitude. You're also not afraid to take risks, have a passion for new products and solutions, think strategically, and know how to fail fast & rapidly iterate.
• Deep process expertise in Digital Marketing
• Understanding of customer buying process journeys and familiarity with all digital channels
• Knowledge of cross channel orchestration and marketing automation
• Experience with personalization and real time marketing programs
• Ability to use data as a tool for gaining journey and customer insights and to establish and measure progress against goals
• Ability to synthesize results and efforts from various sources of information to provide recommendations
• Myopic focus on providing the best possible digital customer experience
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• Experience with empathizing with customers through interviews to understand needs & incorporating their feedback into marketing campaigns
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Watch Video To Learn More About Cisco
Marketing, Digital, Customer Experience, Omni-channel, Design Thinking, Cross Channel, Customer Journey, User Experience
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.