The position of Global Client Manager is for a prestigious Fortune 500 Global Company, located in mid-Manhattan. The role of the Global Client Manager is to synthesize Client needs, identify innovative solutions, get buy-in from the Client and implement these solutions on an ongoing basis to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and service. The position requires a strong understanding of the external global market, an in-depth knowledge of the client key business drivers and a strong ability to disrupt, innovate and differentiate to meet joint high priority objectives.
The Global Client Manager role will lead a team of Regional Account Managers strengthen and be responsible for strengthening our customer partnerships through a combination of exceptional strategic management, consultative skills and the ability to accelerate client needs thru innovative solutions that deliver measurable results, in addition to:
- Enhance customer engagement through global service, consultation, technology solutions, business planning, quarterly and annual reviews, pricing strategies, and ongoing program optimization management
- Leverages MI, benchmarking, and technology as critical value drivers.
** This is an ONSITE position in NYC ** ** SIGNING BONUS INCLUDED ** #LI-SF1 Location
- Travel Industry experience REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 yrs. of demonstrated knowledge of business travel operational and client management required
- Proven success and demonstrable positive results in a global account / client management, operational, or procurement experience required
- Proven ability to advocate for the customer and challenge status quo
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategies, build action plans and set goals
- Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills required, in addition to prioritization, and planning skills
- A sophisticated range of communication and presentation skills
- Strong consultative mindset
- Previous multinational client/global experience desired
- Working knowledge of business travel service delivery technology/tools and processes
- Advanced software skills (MS Office) required
United States>New York>New York City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement