Who You'll Work With
Sales Business Development Manager (SBDM) for Global Partner Management for key ISV partners. This individual contributor will work directly with global partners to determine valid GTM joint sales plans, and execute plans to build pipeline. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Centralize and foster regional sales SBDM connections
- Develop regional partner strategy in keeping with overall global planning strategy
- Leverage and work with regional marketing contacts
- Participate in and manage partner activity for regional events
- Provide update and analysis of overall partner health status quarterly including sales bookings and pipeline
• 3-5 years of experience in relevant channel roles, with subject matter expertise in one or more solution areas.
• Excellent intellectual and analytical skills- ability to bring structure to problems effectively and drive to successful solutions
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
• Ability to influence a dynamic set of stakeholders with competing interests toward win-win outcomes
• Understanding of Cisco Product and Service portfolio
• Industry awareness and understanding of partner specific business drivers and desired outcomes in order to align solutions
• College degree require, limited travel Why Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.