PC Service Delivery Manager / Platform Owner
Govern the platform in order to complete the PC maturity journey. Responsible for delivering PC configuration and management global services to business users and stakeholders based on predefined SLA of End to End Service. Defines SLA and E2E Service and architectural solutions related to the PC configuration, monitors Service Level trends and updates requirements. Interfaces and collaborates with relevant foundational service teams.
• Define the platform target operating model (including solution design & delivery) and the level of service for the platform in line withE2E services requirements.
• Owns and defines the global roadmap and strategy for PC configuration and management, drives Proofs of Concept on new technologies and drives Projects on his/her service line with validation of the governance bodies
• Define the technology roadmap (move to cloud, upgrades, decommissioning) in collaboration with the architects and governance bodies
• Ensure that the overall service delivered by the platform is in line with the defined levels of services and coordinate the reporting
• Coordinate cost related topics in collaboration with IPO finance.
• 1) Total Cost of Ownership is defined and reported
• 2) cost optimization mechanisms are defined and implemented and
• 3) cost allocation to the E2E service is defined
• Ensure all business user requirements for all IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensures SLAs are met for all IT services supporting the E2E service;
• Develop and enhance relationships with key delivery teams supporting E2E services globally; ensure E2E service is well understood and that delivery team focus their attention on key areas to support business outcome
Must have great communication & organization and possess strong attention to detail. Financial skills are desired.
Strong technical background and experience of service development and maintenance.
Strong technical experience in SCCM, Operating Systems, Desktop management, Internet Explorer, MS Office. Desired experience in Active Directory, Intune.
Must be curious and inquiring on new technologies.
Previous experience in managing relationships with internal business customers
-Service Development & Maintenance
SCCM, Operating Systems, Desktop Management, Internet Explorer, MS Office, Active Directory
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.